Harley on Safari 2013
5% discount for H.O.G. Members
Contact your Chapter Secretary or the Event Organiser for the H.O.G. Secret Code
Come to Africa, and celebrate 30th Anniversary of Harley Owners Group® at Harley on Safari® from 15 to 18 August 2013.
Harley on Safari® is one of the world's top international Harley-Davidson rallies, and is only held once every 5 years! It takes place deep in the rugged bushveld of South Africa - in the heart of an ancient volcano - at the internationally acclaimed Sun City resort!
Mike + The Mechanics will rock the night away. Saturday, the 17th of August 2013 will be open to the public. Day passes will be available from Computicket in April 2013.
And of course, a Harley-Davidson event would not be memorable unless there was some really good soul-stirring rock music. Lovers of classic rock-n-roll will not be disappointed, as Sun City will be laying on the entertainment that includes local and international acts, throughout the four-day event.
- Mass ride to Sun City
- H.O.G®'s 30th birthday celebration and Custom bike prizegiving at the Superbowl with one of the world's top pop/rock supergroups Mike + the Mechanics
- One of the world's top party bands - The Bogus Brothers - will play at several events
- We rock the Hall of Treasures with thrilling rave party on the first night
- Themed traditional Beach Party at the Valley of the Waves with both international and local bands.
- Golf tournament (limited to 88 golfters)
- exhibition and demo rides
- Custom bike show with cash prizes and Riders Zone exhibitions
- Outrides to local communities,
Everyone's favourite event, that kicks off Harley-on-Safari® is the Thunder Parade, when all the riders gather for the 160km (100 mile) mass ride from Harley-Davidson® Pretoria to Sun City. There are gathering points at each of the H.O.G. Chapters in Gauteng to H-D Pretoria.
Lots to do all weekend!
In addition to all the Rally activities, you will have ample time to enjoy the delights of the resort: the Casino (of course); two golf courses, water sports, quad bike adventure trail, elephant interaction and wildlife game drives.
Adjoining the resort and casino complex, is the beautiful Pilansberg National Park, which will delight game viewers as it is a malaria free zone and home to the Big 5 - Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Elephant and African Buffalo.
And the Big 6? It's you on your Harley!